Are you one of those people who follow instructions put in place by every institution to avoid getting into trouble or you’re the tough headed type who ignore rules/warnings?
Well, if you walk around especially in estates you’re come across several warnings, warning people not to do this or that. But some ignore and go-ahead to break the rules.
Kenyans on Facebook shared some of the warnings they claim no longer scare them anymore and below is the list
1. Usitupe taka hapa
2. Usikojoe hapa!
3. No idling/ No idle sitting
5. Don’t sit here
6. Hakuna njia [No through way]
7.No Photography Allowed
8. Food and drinks from outside not allowed
9.No smoking. Nao fumar. Usivute sigara
11. This Land is not for Sale..Beware of Conmen.
12. Authorized persone only
13.Park at your own risk
14. Don’t touch
15.Keep off the grass
16. Do not use your mobile phone.
18. Excessive consumption of alcohol is harmful to your health
19. Silence in court
20.No adults on the bouncing castles
22. Switch off your mobile phone
23. Usilale nyumba hulipii rent
24. Unauthorized passengers not allowed
25. Usisimame hapa [Don’t stand here]
26. Beware of slippery floor.
27.Usivute sigara hapa.
30.Plot not for sale.
32. Do not park infront of the gate
33. Mind your head.
36. Huyo ni bwana ya mtu
37. No hooting
38. Usimwage ndani
39. Am married
40.Usimwage maji chafu kwa choo
42. Don’t bang the door