• His latest acquisition is a big red pair of red boots.
• Here's what to know about them.
Trendsetter Eric Omondi has some new 'big red boots'. (We know, we know...They are fake and most likely flower vases)
The President of Comedy Instagram showed off the latest viral shoe, that celebrities worldwide are dying to get their hands on.
Here is what you need to know about those shoes:
- The boots are called MSCHF's Big Red Boot.
- They will be released officially on February 16.
- This will be done in time for New York Fashion week.
- The boots of celebrated cartoon characters were conceived not with realism in mind, but to be quick to draw and instantly recognizable.
- Their tag line is Cartoon Boots for a 3D World
- The viral shoes were created by art collective MSCHF, which also launched the counterfeit Nike “Satan Shoe” with Lil Nas X in 2021..Art collective MSCHF (pronounced “mischief”) created the comically large red boot based on the cartoon character Astro Boy.
- They cost 350 dollars
- They are also hard to take off, according to those who have been given as samplers.
- Removal of the shoe has also been notoriously difficult due to its rubber composition. People have shared videos of trying to remove the boots, which have gone as viral as the memes about the boots themselves.
Check out a video of the maker of the boot promoting it on their Instagram page below;