• Jimal has turned out to be a motivational speaker after he was heartbroken.
• He has been sending cryptic messages to his female friends.
Matatu Owners Association (MOA) chairman Jamal ‘Roho Safi’ Ibrahim has been open about his private life until he was allegedly dumped by his two women, Amira and his second Wife Amber Ray.
Since then, he has not posted any other woman on his timeline although netizens think he is dating one of his employees.
Jamal has recently been making headlines with his direct message to his ex-lovers. Like today, Jamal told women not to marry a rich man but instead marry a man who is a giver.
Here are more motivations by Jimal to women.
1. Make money until your ex calls you and says"please tell my friends that we dated coz they don't believe me"✌️
2.Dear Women. Date a man who doesn't think you're complaining when you're trying to teach him your love language.
3. Who keeps learning stays young.
4. Your mother is the only person in the world who doesn't have time to pray for herself because she's always busy praying for you.If you love your MOM drop a heart
5. Shetani nae aombe Mungu msamaha awache kiburi……Watu wanateseka duniani…
6. Hidden face speak the truth...
7. If you are not lucky with love chase money. Don't be a loser on both sides.
8. Women make rules for dudes they don't want to be with, but they break rules for dudes they want to be with. So if a girl makes rules for you I hope you know why
8. Local-minded people will never understand global-minded goals.
9. Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path.”
10. Married men wanasaidia wasichana wengi kuliko hata serikali."
In yet another one he asked if there are women who can openly say they have someone who they do not want to cheat on.
"I am sorry, I have a boyfriend and I can't cheat on him,I love him so much Do such girls still exists? Coz I haven’t met one."