Sheng keeps on evolving, what you heard a few months back becomes obsolete fast.
Here are some new sheng words that you need to add to your vocabulary if you want to still be street smart.
1. Nukche - money
2. Nyaki - someone who loves complaining unnecessarily
3. Nyeti - someone who is a kiherehere yaani mtiaji.
4. Skanya - the act of being robbed
6. Lawama-ngori- major problems
7. Mashashola/ gife/ kiboza/ lokali/ toko/ lwoso/ lota - bhang
8. Ndakas- inside
9. Genje - kali
11. Langunya - shoes
15. Manombe - rich person
16. Kudimbua - eat
17. ARV- Fake liquor
18. Tenjekna (Noun) – A phone
19. Dangulo (Noun) – House
20. Abugdhe - Fake
21. Kuomoka - Make it big