The need for a woman to keep her cookie jar clean and shaven is undeniable but some women are grappling with bumps and rashes. This is proving to be a big turn off.
Ladies, worry not. Here are ways in which a woman can maintain a well-shaved cookie jar.
1. Shave during or after a shower or bath.
This helps soften the skin and hair around your pubic area to be softened by steam.
2. Buy a new razor/change razors during every shave.
When a razor is dull, it can irritate skin and lead to razor bumps thus it is advisable to replace the razor when you want to shave.
Electric razors can give a better shave as well and can be used on the pubic area.
3. Re-apply the shaving gel frequently while getting rid of hair in your pubic area.
4. Remove the hair in a downward motion.
As you graze the razor over the skin, avoid going against the hair growth and instead shave downwards.
5. Shave using a men's razor (one with four blades).
Using men's shaving blade and men's moisturizing shaving cream is a good idea.
Since they are made for faces, they are extra gentle, minimizing cases of injury.
6. Cool the cookie area down.
Wash off as soon as you put your razor down, and hold a cold compress to the area for 10 minutes to prevent irritation.
Wipe with hot water and apply some lemon or some spirit.