• Bernice currently resides in the USA.
• Bernice is great friends with Samidoh and often posts photos of him on her social media.
Bernice Saroni is arguably the biggest trend this morning after Karen Nyamu trolled her over her wonderful association with Samidoh.
Although the nominated senator came with her claws drawn, Bernice decided to keep her peace and said that she wouldn't engage with Karen.
Her recent fame has made many Kenyans inquire as to who the curvy woman is? Worry no more, Mpasho heard your request and has cobbled together all the information we can about her.
Let's begin below;
1. She currently lives in the American state of Massachusetts.
2. She is a single mom of 4 boys and calls herself Mama Boys.
3. She has great relationship with her 4 sons, as seen in multiple photos and activities she posts of her and them together.
4. She is a spiritual and prayerful woman, something she makes sure to mention on her social media.
5. She has a very good relationship with her 50-year old dad, as seen in her Instagram post 4 weeks ago when she celebrated his birthday with a heartfelt message.
6. She is a major brand and lifestyle influencer with over 215k followers on her Instagram page and over 120k followers on TikTok.
7. Not only is she Samidoh's promoter, but from posts she has made online, they are great friends. She even cut the musician's cake a few weeks ago during his birthday.
8. She and Samidoh's wife are also close as seen by an exchange the two had some time back on the topic of side chicks.
In her Instagram post, Bernice advised side chicks to stop breaking families and get their own men.
"Where do side chicks get the strength to tell a married man promise not to break my heart or cheat on me? Women, how special do you think you are than the wife? Don't be a devil in someone's marriage, they are a lot of single men huku nje."
Coincidentally, Edday promptly commented on the post insisting that the person who should be blamed the most is the man involved.
"It all starts with a man who doesn't respect his family, then comes a side chick who thinks she’s better than the wife," she wrote.
Edday continued that in this case, it was the children who suffer the most.
That's it for now, let's see if we will have more Bernice/Nyamu shenanigans in the future, which we will surely cover.