Unicaf is a rapidly expanding educational organisation with a physical presence, through university campuses and learning centres, in twelve African countries. Through international partnerships with the University of Suffolk, Liverpool John Moores University and the University of East London in the UK, University of California, Riverside extension in the USA and multi campus Unicaf University in Africa, Unicaf offers online a wide range of Bachelor, Master’s and Doctoral degrees of high quality and international recognition.
Unicaf undergraduate and postgraduate programmes are not only flexible, easily accessible and credible, they are also very affordable thanks to generous scholarships awarded to every applicant, and tailor made payment plans.
Unicaf gives back to the communities it serves in many different ways, through free training in professional skills, open lectures on important topics and donations to charitable causes.
Now, Unicaf is offering cash prizes to the winners of the essay competition
‘Is online learning the future of education?’
The competition is open to Bachelor degree holders under the age of 35 The last day to send in your entries is the 25th of June 2020.
The authors of the three best essays will receive the following cash prizes:
- First winner $500
- Second winner $300
- Third winner $200
The winners will be announced in the press and social media. So, if you want to become famous and win a good sum of money, send your entry to the competition!!
Your essay must not exceed in length three A4 pages, with size 12 fonts with 1,5 spacing. Email your essay, together with your CV and photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 25th of June 2020.
Check out the rules
RULES FOR THE ESSAY COMPETITION
- At the top of your entry paper write your name, gender, age, city, email address and telephone number.
- Add your CV, with details of your Bachelor degree, and a high resolution portrait photograph in landscape format.
- Your essay must not exceed three A4 typed pages, using size 12 fonts and 1.5 spacing.
- Avoid plagiarism and copying unnamed sources. All non-original material must be duly credited, otherwise your entry will be disqualified.
- The competition is open to all Bachelor degree holders, up to the age of 35.
Study with Unicaf to build the career and life of your dreams. Become an agent of change for yourself, for your country, for Africa!
Now you can!
For more information about the competition please call the Unicaf Kenya office on 0730775000 or send an email to email@example.com