Major Peter Mugure is trending for all the wrong reasons after he was arrested for the gruesome murder of his wife Joyce Syombua and their two kids.
Below are things you did not know about the man who allegedly killed people he was supposed to protect. he is the prime suspect in the murder of his family.
- Major Peter Mugure is 36 years old.
2. He used to work at Laikipia Air Base.
3. Peter Mugure was ‘grounded’ after he crashed an aeroplane as a trainee pilot and that might have made him depressed.
4. Mugure was transferred from Moi Airbase in Nairobi to Nanyuki a year ago.
5. He lived in a single room in the camp.
That might explain why Syombua never spent the night in Major Mugure’s house.
6. He paid a taxi driver to identify the spot where the bodies were to be buried after the gruesome murder.
A taxi driver in Nanyuki town was hired by the suspect to identify a suitable site where the bodies were to be dumped.
“IT IS INFORMATIVE THAT A TAXI DRIVER WAS APPROACHED BY THE PRIME SUSPECT TO IDENTIFY WHERE THE BODIES WOULD BE DUMPED SO HE IS PAID HANDSOMELY,” THE SOURCE SAID.
6. Major Peter Mugure had another wife, who is also an Air Force officer.
7. He had paid a man to go buy gunny bags which he used to put the lifeless bodies of his wife and two kids.
8. He has been fired by KDF, after his arrest in connection to the murders.