What a bad way to start off a year! Former Prime Minister and Cord leader Raila Odinga’s eldest son, Fidel Castro Odinga was found dead in his house at Windy Ridge, Karen after a night out with friends. The cause of death is yet to be known.
Here are some of the things you didn’t know about the Late Fidel:
1. He was named after Cuban Marxist leader Fidel Castro
2. He was humble and very kind
3. He loved his parents so much and was protective over his younger brother Raila Junior
4. He was a cousin to Carol Radull of Radio Africa Group Limited
5. He was first married to Veronica Wanjiru Nganga in 2007 but they later divorced
6. He then married Eritrean Lwam Getachew in 2012 at the Othodox church in Nairobi. They were blessed with a son
May God give the Ocinga’s peace and comfort.