Flamboyant businessman Steve Mbogo has left Kenyans feeling poor in Njaanuary after flaunting a designer watch worth Ksh 790,234.
Well while some of us are struggling in Njaanuary, the man is balling with a Backes and Stauss tine piece.
Below are some characteristics of the watch.
The current price of the watch is $ 7,777 which is equivalent to Ksh 790,234.
Steve Mbogo is among Kenyans who rock designer watches.
President Uhuru Kenyatta also loves watches. The commander in chief has several timepieces that would sponsor Kenya’s budget for months.
Below is a compilation of Uhuru’s watches and their mind-blowing prices.
Check them out…
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak worth $48000 which is equivalent to KSh 4.8 million
2. Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Gold $14,500 equivalents to Sh 1.4 million
3. Patek Phillipe Nautilus series worth $66,000 which is equivalent to 2.6 Million
4. Rolex Submariner Green Bezel $8,550 equivalent to Sh855,000
5. Rolex GMT-Master II $11,150 equivalent to Ksh 1.5 Million