Size 8 and DJ Mo are excellent parents. Especially considering the times we live in, with many parents overworked and barely getting the time to spend with their kids.
And let’s not get started on many children growing sans one parent. This celebrity couple represents a throwback to parents who were ever-present in lives of their kids.
Although they are often lampooned for their own lifestyles one thing you won’t begrudge them is the dedication to taking care of their daughter Ladasha Belle.
The two are very committed and today they went for their daughter’s sports day. Yes, the one most parents are n’t able to go to because of other pressing priorities.
The event turned out to be a fun event with Size 8 sharing some memories from the occasion. One of the things the couple did was to participate in a 3 legged run. It was both fun and humorous.
Size 8 shared a video with the caption below:
Read some of the comments from her followers to the video:
- muuirene I dont get it. Why couldnt you run mama wambo? You are not even trying aki. How do you keep fit and you look so good. Hapa umefail wambo aki
- [email protected]_e I thought she injured her leg kumbe😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
- mrphatmusiq Ahahaha goals
- maureenmuthoga Eiiish even running is an issue to create a whole dillema and movie##anywei we understand you mama wambu
- rahab_newtons Na vile wewe hurusha mateke alafu huwezi kimbia….ahhh ata wewe wacha maringo yaaawa
- djmokenya 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I forgive you babe
- [email protected] acha uzembe, hehee, am kiddin though
- debbiemoke 😂😂😂😂 jamani na vile @djmokenya amejitolea 😂😂😂😂😂
- tende_sabrina Its hard though with one leg tied up…love you size eight
- muscort_hope Aki pole mama wambo I see how hard it was Na dj mo anakukimbisha
- miriamwambui1 Marriage goals