• Gachagua is William Ruto's running mate.
• Rigathi Gachagua was accompanied by his wife Dorcas
UDA aspirant Rigathi Gachagua has been joined by his wife Dorcas Wanjiku and sons Kevin and Keith ahead of the Presidential results announcements.
Rigathi is the aspiring Deputy President alongside William Samoei Ruto.
In photos seen by Mpasho , The family was seen looking all dapper and we couldn't help but admire their fashion sense.
Below are some unknown facts about Rigathi and his family.
- He has been married to pastor Dorcas Wanjiku for the last 35 years.
- Gachagua is a father of two.
- Rigathi's firstborn son Kevin is a software engineer while Keith is a medical doctor.
- Keith is an Alliance High School alumnus.
- Keith, Gachagua's second-born son did his KCSE in 2010 ranking number 17 country-wide.
- Keith holds a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, He graduated from the University of Nairobi (UoN) in 2019.
William Ruto, the Deputy President, and his wife Rachel Rutoare also at Bomas of Kenya ahead of the presidential results to be announced by IEBC.
Chebukati in a statement said the commission will declare the winner on Monday at 3pm.
Earlier, Roots Party leader George Wajackoyah and Agano's David Mwaure arrived at the Bomas of Kenya auditorium ahead of the official declaration of results.
Currently, the choir is entertaining politicians at the National tallying centre.
The announcement will be made at the Bomas of Kenya in the presence of all presidential candidates, their agents, and leaders allied to their parties.