We all have at some point saved the name of our partners under aliases most especially when one wants to hide the identity of the person.
Ladies are the major culprits when it comes to this and below are ways she will save her side dish just to play safe in the relationship;
- Some ladies save their “men” with ladies name as a cover-up eg’ Kate Wa Salon.’
2. Some save their men under their relative’s names, eg if a lady has a cousin named Mike she will save her man as ‘Cousin Mike’ yet in the real sense, he is her lover.
3. Using a single letter just to avoid any arousing questions from either their spouses or boyfriends. e.g ‘P’.
4. Initials are the go-to most if not all women in this stage of life. I can agree with you that women are very smart beings and they can really play with any man’s psychology.
eg P.M, J.N
Men on the other hand love saving their ‘women’s names under
1- The mechanic guy- You might find a woman saved as ‘Njoro Mechanic’.
2-The barber guy- Others may save their side chicks under the name of their favourite barber eg ‘Brian Kinyozi.’
3. Supplier-The next time you find a name under ‘Njoroge supplier’ Be woke hun, he might be cheating.
Last, but not least most are saved by where they live. This is a safe way because finding or suspecting if the person saved is a side dish.