The story doing rounds is that a man was electrocuted while enjoying himself at B Club on Sunday.

We reached out to the owner of the club, Barry and he revealed the full truth. According to him what happened was, The man, a Spaniard works for him and is actually an expert swimmer. A champion even. But on the fateful day, he bumped his head on steel scaffolding of the bridge and went under.

The pool is actually just a foot deep but because he was knocked out cold, he took in water but was helped and is alright.

Listen to the audio of our conversation below:

Ghafla’s story is a blatant lie. If you need facts, stick to mpasho.co.ke

MPASHO TV