The weekend is finally here. To keep yourself busy whether you have a bae or not, I have compiled the top 10 Box Office movies that won’t disappoint. And by the way, the movie ‘Ghostbusters’ which everyone’s currently talking about will be shown tomorrow at Anga Sky Cinema for the first time in Kenya.
1.The Secret Life of Pets – A terrier named Max’s quiet life is upended when his owner takes in Duke, a stray, who Max instantly dislikes.
2. Ghostbusters – Following a ghost invasion of Manhattan, paranormal enthusiasts Erin Gilbert and Abby Yates, nuclear engineer Jillian Holtzmann, and subway worker Patty Tolan band together to stop the otherworldly threat.
3. The Legend of Tarzan – Tarzan, having acclimated to life in London, is called back to his former home in the jungle to investigate the activities at a mining encampment.
4. Finding Dory – The friendly-but-forgetful blue tang fish reunites with her loved ones, and everyone learns a few things about the real meaning of family along the way.
5. Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates – Two hard-partying brothers place an online ad to find the perfect dates for their sister’s Hawaiian wedding. Hoping for a wild getaway, the boys instead find themselves out-hustled by an uncontrollable duo.
6. Central Intelligence – After he reunites with an old school pal through Facebook, a mild-mannered accountant is lured into the world of international espionage.
7. The Purge: Election Year – Years after sparing the man who killed his son, former police sergeant Barnes has become head of security for Senator Charlie Roan, a Presidential candidate targeted for death on Purge night due to her vow to eliminate the Purge.
8. The Conjuring 2 – Lorraine and Ed Warren travel to north London to help a single mother raising four children in a house plagued by a malicious spirit.
9. The Infiltrator – A girl named Sophie encounters the Big Friendly Giant who, despite his intimidating appearance, turns out to be a kindhearted soul who is considered an outcast by the other giants because, unlike them, he refuses to eat children.
10. The BFG – A girl named Sophie encounters the Big Friendly Giant who, despite his intimidating appearance, turns out to be a kindhearted soul who is considered an outcast by the other giants because, unlike them, he refuses to eat children.