When she is not doing collabos with international artistes she’s busy advising women on how to invest.
The self-proclaimed president of single mothers, Akothee, has revealed that were it not for her hard work, she wouldn’t be the madam boss she is today.
Akothee has narrated how she was forced to fend for herself and kids after men ran away from her.
That did not stop her from going ahead to build an empire.
After men ran away with my bed, I finally made a permanent bed for myself, I never wanted to put my parents in a situation of begging all my exes for a burial place when I am gone😶 . my children needed a place to call home, not a mansion, all I needed was stability,’ she wrote in part.
‘I didn’t want family to run around with my coffin begging exes to bury me,’ Akothee reveals why she built 80 million retirement home
Today, if I cant, maintain that garden:
1. I will take out all the grass and plant vegetables
2. If my liquidity goes down and I can’t maintain the pool🤐 I will drain the water and turn it into a fish pond
3. If I can’t pay electricity, nor service the generator, I will give out all the fridges and only cook what I need.
4. I will make sure my children and I eat early when the natural light is still on and go to bed by 7.00 pm what do I need darkness for.
5. I will make sure I charge my phone in the center just to make sure I don’t miss out on news.
6. Making my hair in the village is cheap, atleast I can afford 1000 from my banana plantation, that’s a guarantee.
Life has no manual, you create your own life and live it how you want, the rest is pressure to please people who don’t even know or care about you! Coz if they did, they would ask if you have eaten, but the first thing they want to know is, if the car you driving is it really yours or its owned by the bank🤣😂😂🤣 imagine this are the people you are living your life for 🤣😂😂😂. Imagine they are stupid, but you are a fool. Live today like there is no tommorow.”