Style is a deeply personal expression of who you are, and every time you dress, you are asserting a part of yourself. The fashion industry in Kenya has seen rapid growth and Kenyan footballers are not being left behind. They can easily compare with English Premier League stars who exhibit style and glamour.
Football players are a perfect example of men with good personality in style. In Kenya, city based players always beat their counterparts from upcountry hands down when it comes to fashion and latest trending clads. Harambee Stars midfielder Jamal Mohammed popularly known as Malo, is Kenya’s number one stylish footballer.
Go through the photos below and you will agree with me that footballers are indeed today’s fashion leaders.
1. Style is what you choose.
2. In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
3. Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness, simply didn’t know where to go shopping.
4. The difference between style and fashion is quality.
5. Fashions fade, style is eternal.
6. One is never over-dressed or under-dressed.
7. Always be simple.
8. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
10. There’s nothing like overrated fashion, every trend is in its right place