Lakini, Kenyans are a rare breed. Very peculiar and interesting people.
One of the things that make Kenyans different in a weird, freakish way is how nothing fazes them.
Not even when a threat that is clearly issued to deter them from doing certain things will stop Kenyans.
Here are examples of threats that Kenyans are blind to.
These threats don’t scare them, not even in the slightest.
Hii Kenya haitaki wanyonge.
1. Usikojoe hapa
2. Mbwa kali
3. Plot not for sale
4. No hawking
5. Nakuja lakini inanyesha
6. 14 passengers only
7. No posters
8. No stepping on the grass
9. Tutakuweka kwa CRB
10. You have one day to register
11. This is a corruption free zone
12. No mpesa transaction without ID no.
13. No stone will be left unturned
14. Petrol station…switch off your engine
15. Trespassers will be ELECTROCUTED
16. Tafadhali funga seat belt
17. Usimwage ndani
18. Don’t send fare to strangers
19. Wet paint, don’t touch
20. Excessive consumption of alcohol is harmful to your health.
21. No smoking.
23. Hakuna njia.
24. Blue tick.
25. Usitupe taka taka hapa.
26. No parking or reserved parking.
27. Kulea mtoto wa Diamond.
28. Niko na boyfriend.
29. Kunia hapa upigwe.
30. Zebra crossing or a fly over.
31. Last seen ni 2018 na bado unatext.
32. Bibi ya wenyewe is a no go zone.
Here are some screenshots from Mpasho readers on Facebook.
Which other threats don’t scare you as a Kenyan. Share them on the comments section.