Jeff Koinange oozes class, sophistication and confidence wherever he goes. That is not a facade, as what you see is what you get.
According to Maina Kageni the cool nature of Jeff Koinange should not let you believe that he is poor or struggling.
‘Jeff Koinange’s house is a palace.
He has one of the most magnificent homes you will ever see.
And an art collection is so rare
You know his manners are that of a mzungu. He even has a cigar museum,a distinctive whisky and wine museum.’Maina
A shocked Mwakimu King’ang’i responded
‘Ako na nyumba kubwa kuliko mdosi wetu? Na pesa ya kutangaza? How yet it’s the same job we are doing.
Kweli yeye ni mtangazaji sis wengime ni Omutangazaji’
Jeff who is married to Shaila Koinange is a father of one.
His career spans to more than two decades,he has worked with
- Reuters Television from 1995 to 2001, covering Africa and serving as their chief producer from 1999 to 2001.
- He also worked as a producer at NBC News in 1994.
- Jeff also worked for ABC News earlier in his career from 1991 to 1992.
- He has worked with KTN.
- CNN,K24 and most recently Citizen TV.
- Jeff has also written a book ‘Through my African Eyes’
He is loved by many for his easy to approach nature,his charisma but mostly his voice.
He hosts the show ‘Jeff Koinange Live’ which is watched by millions across the world.
Huyu ashatumia pesa mpaka ikamzoea.