• Fashion critics have dubbed the outfit a disaster and she reacted
• Ifu Ennada told off critics calling them busy bodies who should mind their own business
The African version of the Met Gala went down this past weekend in Lagos. It was all glitz and glamour at the 20 AMVCA awards in Lagos over the weekend.
Among those who walked the red carpet was Kenyan Sarah Hassan who delighted us with stunning looks.
Also hitting the carpet was popular Nigerian actress Ifu Ennada.
Ifu attracted attention for her all-black skull dress. Many called it gory and gothic.
Ifu has now reacted sharply to the criticism, calling people backward who don't understand the assignment.
In a sharply worded statement, Ifu called people broke a**es who should stay away from criticizing her look. Check out her long and unfiltered message below:
"First of all, I want to thank everyone who saw and understood the creativity and beauty in my AMVCA Transformer Look last night. Now to those Cret!ns who wrote cr@p about my Look or intentionally posted my Look just to bash me, here's what I have to say;
1) My entire look is worth over 100k USD... Yes, you read that right! So if you don't have a minimum of 10k USD in a domiciliary acct, you have no right to speak on my Look. Basically, stay away from criticising my outfit if you're a broke a$s.
2) My Look was designed and styled by the King of Fashion @tiannahsplacempire , a woman who's well ahead of her time and dominates in a country where people think only simple basic red carpet dresses deserve to be called "Best Dressed", so, if you've never crossed the border, in fact if you've never gone beyond African Countries, if all you know about advanced countries is what you see on Africa Magic, DO NOT SPEAK ON MY DRESS‼️
3) Lastly, I am not one to please anyone, I always mind my business and I always do what I want because I really don't give a fuqq about most people. I wanted to scatter everywhere and so far, I think I did just that, so if your existence hasn't shook the internet at any point in your mis- er@bIe life, if all you do is sit in a god for s@kn cubicle and h8te on how people choose to live their lives, DO NOT SPEAK ON MY DRESS‼️
PS: The mission was not to win best Dressed, but to bring Met Gala to AMVCA and I DID JUST THAT."