• Some may see these procedures as crazy but they're here and people are spending thousands to millions on them.
Cosmetic surgery is evolving on a daily with each day drawing people closer and closer to achieving their version of perfection.
Some may see these procedures as crazy but they're here and people are spending thousands to millions on them.
In as much as sweating is the body’s natural way of cooling itself some people detest it, whether with odour or odourless.
Worry not, if you're tired of sweating, sweat stains on your outfits (especially the sweat patches when you're out in public, cue in a cry of total pain) or you forget to apply deodorant when leaving the house then this surgery is just for you.
The beauty world has introduced a procedure where plastic surgeons can either block or remove sweat glands from the underarms and other parts of your body helping you say bye-bye to sweating. And boom you're on your way to a whole new world.
The procedure referred to as sweat gland reduction or perspiration reduction can be done in four different ways either by:
- 1) Excision- which is having the glands cut out
- 2) Liposuction- having them removed through suction
- 3) Curettage -having them scrapped out
- 4) Laser surgery- removal through vaporization
A wide range of options for one to choose from depending on what they're comfortable with and can afford.