• Pastor Godfrey Migwi didn’t ask for money, counselled reformed gangsters and sex workers and hooked up singles.
Bishop Godfrey Migwi is no more. The controversial man of God succumbed to high blood pressure.
"He died yesterday and his body is lying in Montezuma Monalisa Funeral Home Ltd," a close source from his church told Mpasho.
Although he was known to be controversial, here are more things you did not know about Migwi.
- He was the founder of the House of Hope Church, Kayole.
- He founded the church 22 years ago.
- He was a father of four.
- Migwi was to vie for the Member of Parliament seat in Mathioya.
- Pastor Godfrey Migwi didn’t ask for money, counseled reformed gangsters and sex workers, and hooks up singles.
- He died aged 39.
- The bishop who won the 2014 Mwafaka Award for best singer in Central Kenya