• In his song, 'Nairobi', Bensoul narrates how Nairobi chics and dudes dish out their love here, there and everywhere else.
Kenyans have shared a list of habits they consider cheating.
The shocking thing is that having an intimate relationship with another person does not appear anywhere on the list.
Some of these habits are:
- Changing passwords often.
- Your call log is full of contacts from the opposite gender and the last call to your partner was from them.
- Taking your free time to chat than spend it with your partner
- Kupigiwa simu inakufanya husikii ama hujui yule unaongea naye and immediately delete the call log
- Deleting some call logs and messages you wouldn't want someone else to see.
- Saving contacts of your cheating partners using relatives names.
- Meeting up with your ex.
- Liking and commenting on how beautiful other women are on social media yet you never comment on your bae's photos.
In his song, 'Nairobi', Bensoul narrates how Nairobi chics and dudes dish out their love here, there and everywhere else.
Adding that Nairobi is one big 'bedroom' when it comes to matters relationships. So don't assume you are the only one, mko wengi.
What other habits do you consider cheating?