Vanessa Mdee is of course one of the sexiest chicks in East Africa. That, we can't argue. With a large following on social media, slay queens have been asking what she does to maintain the sexy body.
In a past exclusive interview with Mpasho.co.ke, I asked her what the secret was and she simply said:
" I take a lot of water'
Adding: "I check over my health."
So, what does this Checking over her health mean? Here are some steps that will guide you to getting a body as sexy as that of Vanessa Mdee.
- Eat alot of proteins-Eat a high-protein breakfast. Eating a high-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day (16, 17).
2. Stay away from sugary drinks and fruit juice. These are the most fattening things you can put into your body.
3. Drink alot of water-Drink water a half hour before meals. Drinking water a half hour before meals increased weight loss by 40%.
4. Choose weight loss-friendly foods Certain foods are very useful for losing fat. They include Eggs, greens,Beef, Chicken,beans, Avocado, Nuts, grains, fruits and yoghurt.
5. Drink coffee or/and tea. If you're a coffee or tea drinker, then drink as much as you want as the caffeine can in them boost your metabolism by 3–11% (23, 24, 25).
6. Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating.
7. Weigh yourself every day. Studies show that people who weigh themselves every day are much more likely to lose weight and keep it off for a long time
8. Get a good night's sleep, every night. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain.
9. Avoid beer
10. Eat only when hungry