Murdered Dutch businessman Tob Cohen's widow Sarah Wairimu wants the Directorate of Criminal Investigations ordered to hand over her two Rottweilers.
Sarah in a fresh application on Wednesday said the DCI is in illegal possession of her home and her property, which amounts to a gross violation of her rights.
New hair, who dis! Sarah Cohen slays in court
Her two dogs Major and Snow, a Labrador/ Rottweiler breed and a Rottweiler/ Doberman breed, were taken by the DCI to an unknown location.
She has listed them among other things she wants to be allowed to collect from her Sh400 million matrimonial home in Kitisuru.
Below are more things Sarah wants to be allowed to pick
- All her clothes, shoes, handbags, grooming tools, wearable items.
- Food stuffs and beverages of a perishable nature, including alcoholic and soft drinks stored in the kitchen, her office and daughter's bedroom.
- Crystal glasses in the kitchen drawers.
- Valuable electronics.
- A generator.
- Lawn mower.
- Golfing equipment and furniture.
- Motor vehicle registration number KBW 171G.
She says court should order that all movable items in her home which do not form exhibits and she has not collected be stored by the DCI .