Reggae DJ Kriss Darlin left tongues wagging on Sunday after kneeling while addressing the party leader Raila Odinga at Kamukunji Grounds.
Darlin was prophesying his undying support to Raila .
A twitter user by the name Sheila Birgen has highlighted why she feels Kriss made a mistake by kneeling down.
Kris Darling was a threat until he knelt and at they knew, he doesn’t know his power or influence …
And certainly he doesn’t belong with them. That is the moment he lost…the ticket and the potential.
Birgen also went on to highlight all the things that Darlin has done for the people of Kibra, the pros’ and cons
1. He was born and raised in Kibra.
2. Rags to Riches thru talent(feel good/emotive touch)
3. Very famous in Kibra.
4. Has several projects to help youth and women in Kibra
4b) Kris Super Cup soccer tournament.
4c) The sanitary towels for girls initiative.
4d) Pays fees for Several kids(I hear)
5. He was very close with Ken Okoth.
6. He goes home often for house to house…just for meet and great.
7. He is involved in other people’s project in Kibra
Birgen added that the kneeling robbed Kriss Darlin of the Kibra Parliamentary seat.
To be honest he was the candidate to beat and a real envy for other parties/candidates….until he knelt. That took him from a leader back to the decks.
Do you think that Kriss Darlin will win in the party ticket ahead of the elections?