The Kenyan acting industry has seen a gradual change in the past decade.
Young and new talents are joining the industry and they bring out the best.
From The Real Househelps of Kawangware to Papa Shirandula, actors and actresses of these local productions have redefined acting.
Their skills on the screen are on another level.
Well, most shows have 70% actresses and they are giving their male counterparts stiff competition.
These women always leave us in stitches and glued to the screen whenever they are doing what they do best.
From the no-nonsense Awiti fighting and teaching the likes of DJ Shiti and Michireti lessons whenever they cross her path, to Silprosa ruling the house helps of Taifa Estate, these actresses are blessed.
Their acting skills are on another level.
Most of these actors and actresses have signature dress codes that is synonymous with their onscreen characters.
From Awinja, Mama Nyaguthii, Silprosa to Nkirote these beauties are killing it.
Away from their TV characters, hawa warembo wanatesa.
They are fashion trendsetters out there from how they make their hair, choice of fashion to body goals.
Majority of the actresses play characters which don’t depict them in real life.
- Mary Airo aka Mama Nyaguthi of Papa Shirandula
2. Jacky Nyaminde alias Wilbroda
3. Jacky Vike aka Awinja of Papa Shirandula
4. Njeri wa Muchomba aka Njambi of The Real Househelps of Kawangware
5. Winnie Rubi alias Awiti of Real Househelps of Kawangware
6. Sandra Dacha aka Silprosa of Auntie Boss
7. Nyce Wanjeri
8. Wambui wa Wanjiku aka Shiphira
9. Yasmeen Said aka Maria
10. Nkirote of The Real Househelp of Kawangware