• The couple was loved by many, sadly we have to accept that they won't be together anymore.
On September 19, 2023, Kate Actress and Phillip Karanja made it public that their marriage is over after six years.
“We came to a conclusion to end our marriage a long while ago and separated. We sincerely request everyone to honour our wishes for privacy for us and our children. Signed Kate and Phil,” the joint statement read.
Kate added; “Was never a secret, we just kept it private. To all our dear fans, Asanteni sana for the support over the years,”.
The couple was loved by many, sadly we have to accept that they won't be together anymore.
Below is a timeline of their relationship in the last 6 years.
- Met during the shoot of 'Mother In Law' in 2012/2013
- Held a lavish wedding at the Windsor Hotel in 2017.
- Went to Seychelles for their honeymoon
- The couple got pregnant with their first child in 2019
- Welcomed their daughter, Njeri Karanja in December 2019
- In early 2023, Kate deleted photos of herself with her husband Phil.
- In April 2023, the couple dispelled breakup rumors with a video of them together.
- Officially announced their breakup on September, 19 2023.