We have heard women ask on how they can best make their vaginal walls tight, sometimes due to illness or childbirth one may become ”loose”.
From changing your diet to include exercises in your daily life here are ways to tighten your vaginal muscles.
One can use Kegel balls and Kegel weights. They are great tools to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and tighten your vagina.
2. Pelvic tilt exercises
To strengthen your vaginal muscles using a pelvic tilt exercise:
- Stand with your shoulders and butt against a wall. Keep both of your knees soft.
- Pull your belly button in toward your spine. When you do this, your back should flatten against the wall.
- Tighten your bellybutton for 4 seconds, then release.
- Do this 10 times, for up to 5 times a day.
3. Vaginal cones
You can also strengthen your pelvic floor muscles by using a vaginal cone. This is a weighted, tampon-sized object that you put in your vagina and hold.
4. Vagina Tightening Via Diet Correction
One of the best ways to assist with the tightening of the vagina is to change what you eat so that the muscles are able to repair themselves effectively, quickly and thoroughly.
Foods good for tightening the vagina are high in natural estrogen and include:
- Sesame seeds
- Wheat berries
Squatting helps to regain muscles tightness of the vaginal muscles. It is the perfect way to tighten the vagina if it is done correctly.