kplc

I once experienced the true meaning of “kupigwa shock” when I decided to repair my four-way electric extension while it was still plugged in to a live wall socket. My friends.. for the next one hour, my body was shaking in the aftermath of the electrocution. I have never dared to play with electricity again.

But my experience is nothing compared to that of two Kenya Power employees, who went through horror, during a call of duty yesterday. While on a general maintenance job on some transmission lines in Nakuru (near the Ashok Leyland offices) the unthinkable happened in a flash!

As seen in the video, the two men had climbed up the posts to execute their duty, when all hell broke loose. Mistakenly believing that power had been switched off before they started working on the lines, they horrendously and mercilessly got electrocuted, as their helpless colleagues and members of the public looked on, while some filmed the incident.

CLICK NEXT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED

MPASHO TV