Notorious city thug and Gaza gang leader Mwane Sparta born Michael Mwaniki was laid to rest on Wednesday in an hush-hush send off ceremony at his family’s home in Kandara, Murang’a county.
The low-key burial ceremony was only attended by family members and a few of his friends after Hessy revealed that those who were planning to attend should expect drama.
Well, Mwani’s eulogy has surfaced leaving Kenyans shocked. In the eulogy, Mwani was mentioned as a real estate manager as opposed to reports that he was a thug.
Here are the highlights of the eulogy
- Born, in 1994, Kayole, Embakasi Central constituency.
2. Second born of Anthony Karani and Mercy Wanjiku.
3. Brother to Jane and Susan Karani.
4. Started school in 1998.
5. In 2010 he joined Dedan Kimathi Memorial Nyeri where he finished school in 2013, college he went to driving school.
5. He was a real estate manager /broker till his death.
6. He was born in 1994 (whereas his wife Clea Adi Vybz was born in 1999).
Kenyans on Facebook have reacted to this and here is what they had to say;
Simon: Ngai yaani from 1994 – 2017. Story yake yatoshea only one page uuuuwi uka Jesuuuu jameni vijanaaa tuwache vita tuwaache ukoraa tumuogope God na you will live long
Eddie: These thugs are babies.Mavijanaa tuachane na za bure
Faith: I pity that family, stealing & killing, ndio kuuza mashamba!!? Rot in helll land seller
Joshua: Even a mzungus dead dog has a longer eulogy n again these kids of 90s change maze
Sarah: Call the sin by its name
Madiba: At 23years……..anyway let him shine on his way
Ken: Hardcore as they call themselves die at 23. Look at Tupac. He said gangsta for life just to die at 23. Life is not 23 my friend.
Here are photos of the eulogy