News of destructive fire has become a daily occurrence in Kenyan slums and places of business, leading to loss of property and lives.
This morning, owners and employees of Prime Time Matresses in Shabab area Nakuru tried in vain to fight a fire that broke out in their go-down at around 11am. The cause of the blaze could not be immediately established.
The Nakuru county fire brigade arrived at the scene later and managed to contain the fire, but by that time all the property in the building had been destroyed.
Luckily, no casualty or fatality was reported in the go-down that stores mattresses which are made from generally very flammable material.
We will keep you posted on any updates or developments on the story.
CHECK OUT THE HUGE FLAMES THAT TOOK DOWN THE BUILDING ON THE NEXT PAGE>