Gamers now have the opportunity to get more out of World Cup games with an innovative product rolled out by gaming giant, SportPesa on its platform which allows customers to make multiple predictions within the same bet.
Dubbed Jenga Bet, the new addition to the SportPesa platform will allow users to create their own custom wagering pools through multiple combinations on a single game – a first in the Kenyan and African gaming industry. After an initial test phase which has proven a hit with customers and reinforced SportPesa’s position as a market leader in the industry, the product has now been fully rolled out into the market.
Jenga Bet will increase chances of winning for gamers by giving them control to determine their own possible outcome for each game – beyond the usual ordinary staking options.
“We are excited about this product because it gives our customers more control over how they game. It is all part of our mission to improve their experience and we believe that this will achieve that and much more. They can now get more out of each game,” SportPesa’s Chief Marketing Officer Kelvin Twissa, said while introducing the latest addition to the firm’s list of offerings.
“By defining your own outcomes, it increases your odds with more options to choose from within each game. There will be even more markets available for you to make your predictions than what we had on our platform before,” Mr. Twissa added during the roll out of the service that is currently available on www.sportpesa.co.ke.
Among other options, Jenga Bet allows customers to make predictions on who will win the game, who will score, how many goals will be scored in the game, the number of corners the game will have, who will get carded or sent off and more. All World Cup games will be available for Jenga Bet placement.
To place a Jenga Bet, SportPesa users need to follow the steps below:
1. Open the SportPesa website on your electronic device and select the game you would like to place your Jenga Bet on.
2. Click on the (+13) option where additional markets are available and select the ‘Create Jenga Bet’ option which appears as the first market.
3. Proceed to jenga your bet by making all your predictions for the game e.g. In a game between Uruguay and Russia, you can predict that Russia will win, both teams will score, over 2.5 goals will be scored in the game, Suarez will score a goal and two Uruguayan players will receive yellow cards.
4. Once you have selected all your predictions for the game, click ‘Add to Bet Slip’ at the bottom of your screen.
5. At the bottom of your bet slip, input the amount you wish to stake and click on Place Bet.
6. Your bet will be displayed in your Bet History.
Just as with the platform’s Single Bet and Multi Bet options, customers can wage as little as KSh49 to a maximum of KSh20,000 on Jenga Bet with the system designed not to accept any impossible combinations of outcomes.
“This is another exciting addition to the SportPesa bouquet that is already resonating well with our loyal customers. It is part of our continued effort to engage and reward them more handsomely for making our platform their preferred choice. We believe in making every opportunity count and we are excited for our customers to experience this,” Mr. Twissa underscored.
Jenga Bet customers will also have the opportunity to wager on the top Jenga Bet combinations from other players on the SportPesa platform in what is aimed at enhancing the interactive experience for users.
Customers can follow the games and catch all the World Cup magic at KICC where SportPesa has partnered to bring all the games live to football fans in Nairobi.