• Sifuna is loved by women thanks to his good looks.
• He is a first-time senator.
Nairobi Senator Edwin Sifuna's TV appearances have been raking up views as he thrills Kenyans in heated debates with his peers.
the latest being a Feb 1 debate with Tana River politician Danson Mungatana and Farah Maalim on Citizen TVs Daybreak segment with Trevor Ombija.
They all engaged in a heated exchange over Sifuna's reference to President William Ruto.
It all started when Sifuna remarked that Mungatana was trying to portray Opposition legislators as people who don't take part in parliamentary debates.
He said the Tana River senator was backing this up by his decision not to listen to President William Ruto during the 2022 presidential debate at the Bomas of Kenya.
"My brother Mungatana was trying to paint a picture of us in the opposition as people who don't like to participate in debates. And he's trying to conflate my decision not to sit there and listen to Ruto's remarks during the presidential debate," Sifuna said.
Sifuna is trending on X (Formerly Twitter) as Kenyans point out how knowledgeable and fiery he is that he has no equal when it comes to debates.
Here are things to know about Sifuna:
- He is 37 years old. He was born 22 May, 1982
- He is a lawyer by Profession. Sifuna is a Partner at E. Sifuna & Associates Advocates
-He is the ODM Party Secretary General
- Mr Sifuna is the deputy minority whip in the Senate of Kenya
Here is his educational background
- He attended Kakamega Township Pri 1988-1995
- He was a student at Musingu High School 1996-1999
- He is a comrade from the University of Nairobi 2001-2005
- Kenya School of Law for a Post Graduate Diploma 2007