• Kate and Phil will continue to co-parent.
Kenyan are still shocked after Kate Actress and her hubby announced they had decided to end their six year marriage.
The couple was loved by many, sadly we have to accept that they won't be together anymore.
Below is a timeline of their relationship in the last 6 years.
- Met during the shoot of 'Mother In Law' in 2012/2013
- Held a lavish wedding at the Windsor Hotel in 2017.
- Went to Seychelles for their honeymoon
- The couple got pregnant with their first child in 2019
- Welcomed their daughter, Njeri Karanja in December 2019
- In early 2023, Kate deleted photos of herself with her husband Phil.
- In April 2023, the couple dispelled breakup rumors with a video of them together.
- Officially announced their breakup on September, 19 2023.