• Miss Trudy is a world travel and creator.
• She created her YouTube channel in 2017 and has over 300,000 subscribers and now over 50 Million views.
Gertrude Awino Njeri Juma (born May 10, 1994) popularly known as Miss Trudy is a Kenyan YouTube personality, vlogger, and digital media influencer who focuses on unveiling the unknown positive side of Africa to the World.
The vlogger has been trending on Twitter after she posted a video ranting at the Moi International Airport after she was blocked from filming in the airport.
Below are some facts about her;
1. She is the only girl in a family of three kids.
2. She joined Shiners Girls High School in Nakuru County and later joined ST. Paul's University in Limuru, to pursue a degree in Communication.
3. In an interview, She narrated how she struggled to get to the top having worked as a brand promotion sales lady in supermarkets after finishing her university education.
4. With a number of videos on travel and restaurant reviews in Kenya and different parts of Africa, Miss Trudy managed to command an audience on YouTube and currently, her channel is one of the biggest platforms for people interested in lifestyle and travel content.
5. Her big break in content creation came when she pioneered documenting her Standard Gauge Railway (SGR) journey from Nairobi to Mombasa and the video had over 100,000 views.
6. She created her YouTube channel in 2017 and has over 300,000 subscribers and now over 50 Million views.
7. The media influencer is married to her long-term boyfriend, Wode Maya who is also a world travel vlogger.
8. She was married on 10th September and she revealed that it was important to her because it marked the day her mother passed away.
9. In March 2022, Ugandans bashed the content creator after she expressed her surprise at the country having game drives.