• Lilian Muli has had two public relationships.
• She was married to Moses Kanene before she started dating Shabana FC boss Jared Nevaton.
TV personality Lillian Muli is a woman who loves love.
Unlike most of us, she has dusted herself and loved again despite the heartbreaks.
Her love life has however not been without drama thanks to her two baby daddies.
Below are 5 love quotes from Lilian Muli that every one of us needs to learn
1. How you Love yourself is how you teach others to Love you. Walk away from anything that doesn't feel like Love...even bad food lol.
2. Don't chase people. Be an example, attract them, work hard and be yourself. The people who belong in your life will come to find you and stay. Just do your thing.
3. Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
4. Do not be that person that makes excuses for people who treat you like a lesser being. Do good and be good to people and expect the same from them. If they fall short of that cut them off unapologetically and don't look back.
In this life, I have learnt that wearing your heart on your sleeve will leave you with mental clutter that you can avoid. Jipende.
5. One day you’re going to wake up and your heart won’t be beating out of your chest for all of the wrong reasons.
One day you’re going to cook breakfast to your favourite song and you’re not going to feel like the walls are closing in on you.
One day you’re going to look in the mirror and you’re not going to recognize the person looking back at you, because you changed and that is the single greatest reality of moving forward; that is the incredible outcome of surviving the hardest parts of your journey.
And yes, sometimes life is going to kick your teeth in.
Sometimes it is going to confuse you, sometimes nothing will make sense, and everything will be messy. But you’re going to learn. You’re going to fight tooth and nail, and you’re going to grow. Slowly but surely, you’re going to grow.
Check out the latest news here and you are welcome to join our super exclusive Mpasho Telegram group for all the latest and breaking news in entertainment. We would also like to hear from you, WhatsApp us on +254 736 944935.