• Hollywood actress Lupita Nyong'o is currently on vacation with her family and boyfriend at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Wyoming, U.S.
Hollywood actress Lupita Nyongo recently introduced her boyfriend and many couldn't help but admire the lucky man.
Lupita Nyong'o went on vacation with her family and boyfriend at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Wyoming, U.S.
Photos shared by the Black Panther actress indicate that she used the holiday to introduce her boyfriend Selema Masekela to her parents Governor Anyang' Nyong'o and, her mother, Dorothy.
In the pictures, Lupita’s parents and her brother Nyong'o Junior plus his wife Wanja Wahoro could be seen having a good time.
This is the first time the actress has shared photos while in the company of her boyfriend and immediate family.
Below are things you did not know about Masekela.
- Masekela was born in Los Angeles, the son of a Haitian mother and South African jazz musician Hugh Masekela.
- He has two Siblings: half-brother Nathan Gonzalez (Survivor: Cook Islands contestant) and Pula Twala (half-sister).
- He is the co-founder of Berkela Motion Pictures with Jason Bergh.
- He served as an NBA sideline reporter for ESPN during the 2003-2004 season.
- Masekela was co-host of The Daily 10.
- He is involved in several social initiatives and is the co-founder of Stoked Mentoring, an organization dedicated to mentoring at-risk youth through action sports.
- He also serves on the advisory boards of The Lunchbox Fund, a non-profit organization that provides a daily meal to students of township schools in Soweto of South Africa.
- Masekela is in a band, Alekesam, whose songs have been featured on HBO's Entourage and Showtime's House of Lies.
- He first met Lupita in 2016 when they boarded the same flight.
- Masekela owns his own surfing brand also called Alekesam. And the venture is anchored in his African roots.