•Lilian has severally stood up for Juliani
•Lilian has told Alfred to move on in peace
Former Machakos First lady Lilian Nganga has over the past few months courageously and boldly dealt with the issue of her relationship with Juliani.
The issues surrounding the marriage of Liliana nd Juliani after leaving Alfred Mutua divides Kenyans.
While some are in support of her being with the singer, others feel she made a mistake.
This is evidenced on Wednesday September 20, when a photo of Alfred Mutua in new York led to comparisons of the former Governor and the legendary musician.
Here are the times Lilian has defended Juliani and their relationship
1. The first time Lilian spoke about Juliani was when it was alleged his life was under threat.Lilian told "Again, for the very very few who care for the truth.
9 years ago, I kept quiet as social media blamed me for Alfred's broken marriage - where the truth of the matter was their marriage was long broken before I met him.
10 years later, I am telling my truth. It is insane that a man wants to kill me and people close to me because he has been told NO. How primitive"
2. Lilian has made it clear in no uncertain ways that " to all of you primitive people, the comment section remains open. Continue to expose your ignorance and stupidity."
3. Her love life once with Juliani once again was in the spotlight about her love life and break up with Alfred mutua.
Lilian defended Juliani saying he has made her a better woman. Lilian told people to stop questioning what is right for her and what works or doesn't work. She told she had to leave everything behind for the sake of peace.
4. Lilian has ever responded after former Nairobi Governor Mike Sonko spoke about the hurt that Alfred Mutua was going through.
Lilian reacted saying
"My main concern from Governor Mike Sonko's post is WHY he would think I am endangering Juliani's life. The photos as shared yesterday by our friend Bonnie were not IN ANY WAY meant to hurt anybody."
She added"Would sentiments be the same if it was the man who was now dating someone else? I am 100% sure it would not. Society MUST be fair to women.
Also, If you read this post and do not see the MAIN ISSUE that requires discourse, you are failing your sisters, your daughters, your women friends, etc."
5. The next moment was when Juliani and Lilian trended for a week.
They ignored it until she had to address the troll."We are two fully conscious adults who have chosen to be together.
Any other narrative is false outdated and ill-intentioned. Let's respect peoples choices"