• Kanze Dena is a mother of 3 (one is deceased).
• She is the current State House Spokes person.
Kanze Dena is loved by many thanks to her friendly nature.
She was a face we loved seeing on our screens while she was still a presenter at Citizen TV.
Below are things you did not know about Kanze
- Kanze was born in Kwale county to the Mijikenda community.
- She is an alumni of Kianjokoma Primary School (today known as the St. Matthews Mixed Boarding school) and Kieni Girls High School.
- Kanze studied Journalism and Mass Communication at Foundation College of Professional Studies.
- In 2015 Kanze worked as a waitress.
- She lost her first child , a daughter named Natasha in 2015/2016.
- She worked at KBC for six years alongside the late Badi Muhsin.
- She worked with Citizen TV alongside Lulu Hassan.
- She resigned from Citizen TV in 2018.
- She was appointed as State House Spokes person in 2018 after acting in the same capacity for three months.
- Kanze is a mother of two.
- She is married to businessman Nick Mararo.
- Kanze is sister to Elsa Stephens who is the 1st Runner Up MISS WORLD KENYA 2019/2020 and the 2nd Runner Up MISS UNIVERSE KENYA 2018.
- She is best friends with Citizen TV host Lulu Hassan.
- She loves Rose Muhando's songs, they inspired her while she was still working as a waitress.
- She was born 42 years ago.
- Kanze lost both her parents years ago. She hailed her success on her mum who pushed her to pursue journalism.
- She has one child with her current husband, she also has a son from a previous union.