• Anne Waiguru and Kamotho wed in a traditional union in 2019.
• The couple is yet to move in together 3 years after their marriage.
Kirinyaga Governor Anne Waiguru and her lawyer husband Kamotho Waiganjo have been serving us vibes.
This was after the politician heaped praise on her husband for being supportive.
The couple wed in a traditional union in 2019.
Below are the different times Waiguru has praised her husband Waiganjo in public.
1. When collecting her certificate after being re-elected as Kirinyaga governor, Waiguru praised Waiganjo for being supportive.
"I want to thank my husband. He is the very best husband anyone can have. My pillar and my strength. Whenever you tell me that I am calm, it is mostly because of him. He carries the load and were it not for him, I would not have made it," she said.
2. When she moved to UDA, and her husband supported her move, she said
"If you see my face, I am happy. If you compare now and when I got married I have gained weight, it means I am happy. Ndoa ni nzuri!" Waiguru said.
3. During an NTV Interview he praised him for supporting him politically behind the scenes.
"He does his work as the first gentleman. Like this weekend, first spouses had a health programme.
They were launching the cancer month, he was a chief guest and other first ladies were there. He helps the County in his own way but he is not a politician, so he is not so vocal."
4. After the Senate failed to impeach her, Waiguru, sweetly stated
Kirinyaga governor Anne Waiguru gushed over her husband lawyer Kamotho Waiganjo after the Senate saved Waiguru’s job after Kirinyaga County Members of County Assembly voted to impeach her.
Waiguru took to social media to thank her constituents saying,
"Special thanks to my Husband who has been amazingly supportive throughout this process."
"A friend of mine recently said that there are husbands from heaven and then there are husbands who come walking. You are definitely one from heaven."