• Michelle Ntalami is the founder of Marini Naturals.
• She is also a friend of LBTQ activist Makena Njeri.
Michelle Ntalami(Born Michelle Nkatha Ntalami) is a popular businesswoman and an award-winning entrepreneur.
She is well known to have an organic hair care line Marini Naturals which was founded in the year 2015.
- She just turned 38 years, she was born in Nairobi, Kenya in the year 1938 on 23rd June.
- Ntalami is recognized for having founded and acted as CEO of the organic hair-care line Marini Naturals.
- She has traveled all over the world and has won several awards including being listed on Top 40 Under 40 lists and receiving an Entrepreneur of the Year recognition.
- She has been listed by Okay Africa's Top 100 women.
- Her mother, Maria Ntalami worked for the united nations.
- Michelle's brother, Vincent Ntalami is the owner of Innova limited. In total, Michelle has three siblings.
- Her mother is currently the Director of Marini naturals.
Michelle who shares pretty pictures on Instagram and leaves people yearning for more might leave you wondering whether she probably has a better half.
Well, she hasn't exchanged vows yet so she has no hubby as of now .
She once opened up about her worst relationship that took her a total of seven years to heal.
She got into a relationship with Makena Njeri where they shared their photos and videos all booed up and later broke up.
In a long statement posted on social media, Ntalami admitted that Makena had cheated on her with two other women resulting in the split.
Additionally, rumors had it that she also once dated Dan Sonko but no receipts were there to prove the allegations.
Michelle recently shared a video during her birthday celebrations with a lady identified by her Instagram username, Chipmunk Mario getting all cozy in the car.
In the video, Mario could be seen holding and kissing Ntalami's hand where she captioned I feel loved again.
Ntalami has since however come out to deny the claims that she is dating Mario while responding to all the congratulatory messages she had received.
She laughed off the messages saying she was simply having a good time, stating with a tone of finality that she is indeed not dating Mario.