• If your girl ever responds to you this way, then it is not an idle threat
• If she asked you to do something for her and you told her to wait, or you were to call her five minutes ago and delayed, then your girl is mad and has a threat for you.
They say men are from mars and women from Venus as a classic guide to understanding the opposite gender.
This is advice that Kenyan men should surely take when dealing with women. They are not that hard to figure out.
So to make it easier for you fellas, if ever your woman tells you these words in a heated discussion, then she may very well have sent out a cryptic threat.
If she asked you to do something for her and you told her to wait, or you were to call her five minutes ago and delayed, then your girl is mad and has a threat for you.
From 'it's okay', to 'don't worry about it,' here are things your girl will say to suggest she is not happy.
Proceed with caution from here and good luck.
1. Don't worry about it: When she says this, you best believe she is mad at you and will do it herself.
2. Ni sawa tuu: Nope, again it's not fine, so think about your life.
3. I'm good: Your girl is not good and is harboring feelings of anger.
4. It's okay: Again, fellas she is not okay, and her level of anger at you will be determined by how you proceed from her.
5. We need to talk: Oh oh, she knows something and you should not deny it.
6. Go ahead: If she had warned you not to leave, but you insist on walking out, good luck fellows.
7. Wait until I show you
8. Do what you want: Kindly hold off on your intentions or as we pledge when marrying, forever hold your peace.
9. Fine: She is mad and will reset her attitude if you just give her space.
10. Nothing: When she says nothing in response to your question about what's bothering her, give her a moment to recollect herself.
11. I will do it myself: Please don't let your girl lift that suitcase alone. She will blow up with anger at you and that's not good for your home situation.
12. Do whatever you want: Please fellas, don't do what you want. She is angry and just saying this to dare you.
14. I got it: No she doesn't, no further explanation of this is necessary
15. It's up to you:
16. I'm used to it: Your girl is really expressing frustration with your actions that she feels disrespected and needs to silently vent.
17. If you really want to go ahead: Vayolence alert!
18. I don't need anything, I'm okay: No girl ever says she doesn't need anything. she is hoping you can read her mind and go ahead and gift her something.
19. You're mum called and we talked: She knows mentioning your mum will get you shaking in your boots, proceed with caution.