• Celebrating his wife's birthday, Alikiba posted a cute photo of Amina and their son.
Bongo superstar Alikiba has silenced the naysayers who thought his marriage to Kenyan beauty Amina Khaleef was over.
In a recent interview, Alikiba shot back at a reporter who asked about his marriage and if the divorce was going through.
Irritated, he asked, "You got a lot of energy to follow people's marriage like. It does not concern you. She is my wife, not your wife. Have you heard me ask you about your wife?"
Later he also made the same sentiments a a media briefing where he said, people should mind their own business and keep their noses out of people's marriages.
Today, celebrating his wife's birthday, Alikiba posted a cute photo of Amina and their son.
He then wrote, "Happy birthday to my lovely wife."
Gossip pundits were waiting to see if he would celebrate the wife's birthday. Failure to which many had already spelt doom on their marriage.
Early this year, court documents leaked that showed that Amina was ready to leave the marriage.
In the divorce papers, filed at the Kadhi’s Court in Mombasa, Amina's 6 pain points that led to her filing for the divorce were;
- Amina said friction arose between her and Alikiba’s relatives and friends living at the matrimonial home.
- Maintenance provided by Alikiba was insufficient and would come after a push and pull between the couple.
- Alikiba is also being accused of deserting their marriage.
- Amina cited infidelity.
- Verbal abuse.
- Frustrations from in-laws were among the issues that led her to settle on the dissolution of the union. Amina said this started barely six months after the wedding.