• Once you dream of a wedding, in general, it might indicate a new beginning in your attitude to a lover or life.
Dreams say a lot about our mental states and life decisions. Tanzanian bongo star Alikiba has revealed that he dreamt of being in a wedding. His second wedding.
Alikiba explained that his dream was about his wedding to a beautiful dark-skinned lady.
Taking to his Snapchat he wrote, "Mkosi jamani, nahitaji maombi yenu. Leo nimeota tena naoa mwanamke mweusi. Toka pepo."
(Bad omen loading... I need your prayers. Today, I dreamt again, having married a dark-skinned woman. I rebuke the demon.)
According to dream interpreters, a wedding is a ceremony of getting married, which marks the most sacred, beautiful, and exciting moment in life. It's not rare that the wedding appears in your dreams.
Once you dream of a wedding, in general, it might indicate a new beginning in your attitude to a lover or life.
This comes after news of their much-publicised divorce hit the headlines. Alikiba's wife, Amina Khalef has on various occasions posted cryptic posts calling out her husband over his infidelities.
Eventually, she filed for divorce.
According to the divorce papers filed at the Kadhi’s Court in Mombasa, Amina's claim said she left her matrimonial home in Tanzania on or about October 2018.
She said she left due to her mental health while pregnant and as a result of the conflict with Alikiba and his family.
“The petitioner (Amina) delivered her firstborn on February 19, 2019, and as is the cultural tradition of the Muslims in Mombasa remained at her family home for 40 days,” Amina’s petition reads.
She said that upon returning to her matrimonial home in April 2019, she found out that the living arrangement at Kiba’s home was not conducive to her mental health.
- Amina said friction arose between her and Kiba’s relatives and friends living at the matrimonial home.
- Maintenance provided by Kiba was insufficient and would come after a push and pull between the couple.
- Kiba is also being accused of deserting their marriage.
- Amina cited infidelity.
- Verbal abuse.
- Frustrations from in-laws were among the issues that led her to settle on the dissolution of the union. Amina said this started barely six months after the wedding.