• The songs that have been pulled down were among the biggest hits made by the singer.
RnB singer Otile Brown has suffered a blow after a number of his top songs were deleted from YouTube.
The songs that have been pulled down were among the biggest hits made by the singer.
1. Dusuma by Otile Brown featuring Meddy.
2. Chaguo La Moyo by Otile Brown featuring Sanaipei Tande
3. Aiyana by Otile Brown featuring Sanaipei Tande
4. Such Kinda Love featuring Jovial
5. Hi by Otile Brown.
After the songs went missing, Otile Brown indirectly responded to the news.
On his Insta Stories he wrote:
“Never try to cross a honest Person”.
Chaguo La Moyo and Dusuma were ranked among the top most watched songs in early 2021.
Dusuma official lyrics video garnered over 26 million views on YouTube in 10 months, while Chaguo la Moyo racked over 25 million views three years after it was uploaded.
“1 & 2 most viewed in the 254 ????????.. thank y’all King’s & Queens ???? cc@meddyonly @sanaipei.tande bless up .. this is just to show y’all that We acknowledge and appreciate the love & support that y’all show us ... till the wheels fall off,” said Otile Brown after the news.