•" So what if she has five kids with five different men and they are all giving her cash. Does that change the fact that the kid is yours?" - Maina Kageni

Maina Kageni
Image: Instagram

Radio King Maina Kageni has advised Kenyan men to stop looking for excuses when it comes to paying child support.

According to Maina, most men don't pay child support with some using excuses such as 'I can't pay for a child  don't live with.'

Maina was responding to a new law that says couples are to pay 50/50 for child support. If DNA proves the man is not your father's kid then he stops paying child support.

Maina is of the opinion that the law makes no difference as Kenyan men never pay child support anyway.

"What is new and Kenyan men don't pay child support?

The bill is useless, Kenyan men always say they can't send money as the woman will use it with other men.

What is there to celebrate? So what if she has five kids with five different men and they are all giving her cash.

Does that change the fact that the kid is yours?"

Mwalimu King'ang'i has termed this a win for the boy child saying the sons of Pharaoh have been under siege for too long.

"Do you know how many kids have been brought to the reception?

This is a win for the boy child.

Imagine someone asking for support and they are married to someone else. 

In such instances, I should contribute 5% and the other man contributes 95%."

Do you agree that child support should be a 50/50 affair?

 

For this and more lifestyle news, join our super exclusive Mpasho Telegram group for all the latest and breaking news in entertainment. We would also like to hear from you, WhatsApp us on +254 736 944935.