• The suspects, all males, are linked to several terror incidents in Lamu County and the Boni Enclave generally.
• CS Kindiki released both their official names and nicknames which they are popularly known.
On Tuesday, Interior Ministry CS Kithure Kindiki released the names of the 35 most wanted terror suspects.
The suspects, all of whom are men, are linked to a number of terror attacks in Lamu County and the Boni Enclave in general.
CS Kindiki revealed their actual names as well as their famous nicknames.
The faces of the accused were also revealed in documents obtained by the Star.
The DCI has also issued a notice requesting that the suspects be apprehended.
“Information on the whereabouts of any of the suspects may be channelled confidentially to the anonymous #FichuakwaDCI Hotline number 0800 722 203 or the police hotline number 999,” reads a notice by DCI.
The names of the suspects are as follows:
1. Maalim Ayman alias Ayman alias Garaad aka Nuh Ibrahim
2Ramadhan Kioko popularly known as Ali Jeje aka Abu Nusayba alias Abu Ayub
3.Abdullahi Banati alias Musdaf – Mzee Simba
4. Andreas Martin Muller alias Abu Nusaybah aka Ahmed Khalid
5. Abu Amar who hails from Mombasa
6.Suleiman Maktum Yusuf Anau alias Abdalla Makhtum, (Tanzanian)
7. Abdiweli Yassin Isse Idris Dhul Kifir known as Daeah
8. Silla Aka Killa alias Kilaku
9.Ibrahim Magag alias Mohamed Ali
10.Hassane Jilib-Lamu-Orma (Kenyan)
11.Tijana Jilib-Lamu-Orma (Kenyan)
12. Fahad alias Abu Harun – (Bangladesh, Jilib)
13.Jamalo ( Tanzanian)
14. Sheikh Nganglangalam Garreh. [Maalim Ayman’s Messenger)
15. Janagale Huteiba alias Huteyba [A Somali Ogaden from Ethiopia)16. Bashir Mursal Mohamud alias Jafar
17. Abu Khatal18. Maalik Alim Jone ( UK Citizen)
19Abu Said alias Biggy alias Ahmed Abdalla. [A Medic.]
20. Abu Anan alias Justin Righa
21. Mzee Mashella alias Mzee Harun
22. Warsame Ali
23.Mohamed Mwanjama Salim alias Adoo Abu Ansari
24.Abdikhadir alias Abdullahi
25.Maalim Said Guyo27.
26.Zakaria Karongo from Majengo, Nairobi
28.Abdukadir Mohamed Abdukadir alias Ikrima
39. Abdifatah Abubakar Abdi alias Musa Kenyati aka Musa Muhaji
30. Mohammed Abdi Aiden
31. Arqawi alias Mohammed Abdi Aiden
32. Yunus ( Kenyan). He has a Weapons repairer/armourer. Injured in Sarira airstrike in 2017
33. Yakub ( Tanzania)
34. Abdullahi Dere ( a driver)
35. Abdinassir (Fnu). [ Lost his right leg during Baure KDF Camp attack
The Interior boss ordered the 36 suspects to surrender to any Police Station within the Republic of Kenya immediately before tomorrow.
CS Kindiki states that the above are highly connected with the responsibility of placing Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) on various earth roads and the killing of civilians along the Lamu-Witu-Garsen Highway.
Kindiki claims they are also behind the cold-blooded murders of civilians at Lango la Simba, Witu, Mpeketoni, Juhudi, Salama, Hindi, and other areas and the attack on the American Millitary Base at Manda Bay on January 5, 2020.
The Interior Ministry is appealing to the public to volunteer information that will lead to the arrest of the 35 suspects.
“ A substantial cash reward is on offer to any person who provides credible information leading to the arrest of any of the suspects,” Kindiki said.