Heavily endowed socialite Corazon Kwamboka is not ready for negative energy.
The sexy lass recently posted a photo showing off her mammoth derriere in a thong bikini and critics came out guns blazing criticizing her with many claiming she is an embarrassment to her profession as an advocate of the high court, her parents and was a bad example to young girls.
‘I am not responsible to anyone’s choice, just the same way you can choose to wear condoms or not,’ shouts Akothee
Kwamboka slammed critics claiming that they were jealous of her body and that her parents were unbothered by what she chooses to share out there.
Had this been a skinny person they wouldn’t be shouting here, next time I’ll wear a potato sack to the beach. I was gonna delete it but I think I’ll let it stay to piss them off.
The way they say don’t wear a short dress in front of your dad. Why would it be a problem if your dad is not a pervert?
Your parents shouldn’t sexualize you. Ti them you are either a daughter or son whether you’re in a buibui or naked.
The socialite went ahead to block a section of her critics from her Instagram. Corazon and he Italian lover Gaetano parted ways recently citing long distance as the main cause of their break up.
The socialite cum lawyer is among the many who’ve weighed in on the Jacque Maribe and Jowie’s case. Below is what she said;
ACCESSORY TO A CRIME IN CRIMINAL LAW, HELPING OR CONTRIBUTING TO A CRIME IS AS CRIMINAL AS ACTIVELY AND ACTUALLY COMMUTING THE CRIME.
YOU CAN BE CRIMINALLY PROSECUTED ALONG WITH THE PERPETRATOR(THE PERSON WHO DID THE CRIMINAL ACT) FOR
1. COMING UP WITH THE IDEA
2. COMMANDING SOMEONE TO COMMIT A CRIME
3. HIRING SOMEONE TO COMMIT A CRIME FOR YOU
4. INSTIGATING A CRIME
5. GIVING ADVICE ON HOW TO COMMIT A CRIME
6. COVERING THE CRIME, WHETHER BEFORE OR AFTER IT’S DONE.
SO WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU ARE AWARE THAT YOUR PARTNER IS ABOUT TO COMMIT A CRIME OR HAS COMMITTED A CRIME TO AVOID BEING AN ACCESSORY AVOID PROSECUTED?
1. MAKE A REPORT TO THE POLICE.
2. CONVINCE THE ‘CRIMINAL’ TO GO FORWARD.
DO NOT TRY TO BE RIDE OR DIE OR YOU WILL BE RIDING TOGETHER TO PRISON. IN CASE YOU FAILED TO MAKE A REPORT HERE ARE SOME OF THE DEFENSES
1. MISTAKE OF FACT; WHERE YOU A GENUINE MISTAKE AS TO WHAT YOU FRIEND OR PARTNER DID OR WAS ABOUT TO DO. E.G THEY ASKED TO BORROW A KNIFE AND YOU GIVE THEM THINKING THEY ARE GOING TO CHOP TOMATOES BUT THEY BUTCHER THEIR WIFE WITH IT.
2. ABANDONMENT; IF YOU STOPPED OFFERING YOU HELP ON TIME AND THEREFORE MAKING IT HARD OR IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE PRINCIPAL TO COMMIT THE CRIME.
3. WITHDRAWAL; ‘ I DIDN’T HELP BECAUSE IT WAS WRONG, AND I TRIED TO TAKE AWAY THE GUN SO HE WOULDN’T KILL HER.