Except for the traffic and muggers, Nairobi is an awesome city with beautiful sceneries where you can spend a good time with that person you love.
Has she been pressuring you to take her out for a date? We’ll don’t worry about how much you will need to spend. It is cheap and romantic.
Sometimes even if you have the money, you need to know if that woman will still love you if you go bankrupt, plus it’s not always about restaurants and hotels. Men, below are some of the cheap but really good places to take your women.
1. Jevanjee Gardens – This is an open garden located in the Central Business District of Nairobi. It is free and easily accessible.
2. KICC Rooftop – The 28-story building has an awesome rooftop that doubles as a helipad, which is a perfect place you and your partner to watch the beautiful sunset. It only 150 bob.
3. Uhuru Park – This is also a good place to go, but some selected areas. You also need to be aware of muggers and city council askaris.
4. August 7th Memorial Park – Located along Moi Avenue, this is another place that is really clean and it will only cost you and you partner Ksh20.
5. Karura Forest – If you want to get away from the buzz of the city, this is the place to be. There are lots of activities and the environment is really good. It costs Ksh.100
6. Arboretum – This place is so cool and tempting, Don’t try doing something that should be done in a home inside the forest, otherwise you will be caught and heavily fined.
7. Uhuru Gardens – Located on Lang’ata road, this is one of the most popular public gardens in Nairobi that is also good.
8. City Park – Take her here to see monkeys and enjoy the serene environment. It’s open to the public.
9. Uthiru Roundabout – I’ve never been here, but my colleagues say it’s a good place. Take her there and find out.
10. Central Park – Also one of the most popular parks in Nairobi, but what I really like about it is that it’s always clean.